This 4-6 week time period also includes Buddy's 2nd birthday. I will be borrowing a camera for that!
I will also not mention Buddy's birthday again because it makes me want to curl up in a ball in the corner.
Because curling up in a ball in the corner will make him not get any older.
Right.
Since I am already a mess and in the mood for sobbing, I have decided to post a year in review. Oh my word at the changes in a year. Almost hard to believe.
1. I began the year by getting out of the baby making business and getting into another sort of production business. I can't believe it's been almost year of SisterBug! It has been a blast! Can't wait for what 2010 holds!
2. Sister was finally potty trained! I give this Event of The Year award!
3. How in the world could we forget Buddy and his Big Honkin' Ear!! Still makes me belly laugh! Bless his heart!
4. WB and I went on our first ever trip-ALONE! And I also locked Buddy in the car in the middle of the hot summer and the fire department came with their sirens on and I was wearing my bathing suit cover-up. But, you can skip over that part.
5. Buddy finally started walking! This is considered his Event Of The Year because I was so tired of carrying this sweet baby in the HOT summer. It only took 17 months. As I look back, I see now that it was a glimpse of the stubborness we are experiencing. I guess he tried to tell us.
6. Sister started school! And thankfully she cannot wait to go back after Christmas break! Oh, how I love preschool too! I think my favorite part is the scholastic book papers. I use to get so excited about those when I was in school. Oh, and the crafts! I am not a jealous person, but I am so jealous about the crafts she gets to do! To be 3 again!
7. Here's a recap of that Crazy Story that happened to me once. I promise it's true.
8. We turned into cowboys!
9. And, lastly, we saw Santa-but didn't dare look at him! And Sister sang. On stage. In front of lots of people!
Just look at how they have changed!
So, it's been a year for the baby books. As I am on the verge of having a Toddler and a Preschooler, it makes me a little sad to see where we've been, but so excited to see where we will go. Except of course I will be potty training again this year. I think I just ruined my moment.
Happy New Year!
Thanks for sticking with me this year! Your comments are a blessing to me and I love reading about your lives as well!
May 2010 be more than you could ever dream! (even if it includes a little PT)
Love, Queen Bee




3 comments:
I love this! Don't you just love having a blog to go back and remember all of those moments that you record. I am very thankful to have a blog to serve as my memory recorded.
If you need to borrow a camera, you are more than welcome to mine. I'm a Canon gal, though, so you might already have your biases. :)
Happy New Year!! Hope 2010 is a wonderful year filled with God's sweet blessings for you and your family!
i LOVE this post! so fun to look back & see what all you've survived. ha! i was laughing out loud all over again looking at the big ol' ear. hilarious!!! hope this year is a great one for you & your family & your little business, as well =)
Post a Comment