Which brings me to this statement...a statement you will think is so profound that it will cause you to declare me the SMARTEST GENIUS you know. Ready for it...
THIS IS AN EXTREMELY BUSY TIME OF YEAR!!!
and there you have it. I saved all my smarts up for the end of the year so y'all didn't feel like I was flaunting my big ol brain right in your face. And it probably won't be used again til sometime next year. I'll warn you beforehand.
Back to November. Oh wait-
Have y'all been able to tell that my pictures are all really fuzzy? I think it's because I compress my pics before I load them. Do you do that? How do you load them? Do you use something like flickr or something? I need help in this area obviously. Comments please.
I am not compressing them this time. I hope it 's better.
Now, to November...
It was a very eventful month. After Auburn, we came back and I put up all of my Christmas stuff because I was hosting Bonco in November. I am not sure why I felt the urgency, but I was so glad after Thanksgiving when it was all done. I think I will put it up early again next year. We will just be holiday hypocrites-one holiday on the inside and another on the outside. Works for me!
I also held a party for a friend, helped host a Creative Escape at our church, had the kids' pictures made (THANKS for getting my freebie for me!), had bonco here, made stuff for Sister's Thanksgiving Party at school, and then there was Simply Gifted. All over a 2 week time period. I also had my second bout of laryngitis/allergy stuff and Buddy had an ear infection. All over the same 2 week time period. Yes. Crazy! And here are some pictures...

Sister's party at school
Someone really wants to be part of the group...Simply Gifted went great!!
I made keyfobs, crayon rolls, bibs, burps, Christmas applique shirts, and also had bags, children's personalized umbrellas, notecards. It was a lot of work but a ton of fun! I would have loaded more pics, but it takes a long time when you don't compress them! I usually set 2 goals for myself: one that is attainable and one that is a pretty high reach. It was wonderful that I met both goals! And I think the other girls did great as well. We will be doing it again in the Spring before Mother's Day, graduation, end of school, etc.
Thanks to all who came out to support me and to everyone who supported me this year! I will never ever forget it!
I am also closing SisterBug for the next couple of months! I am finishing the orders I have now and taking some time "off" to regroup and decide my direction for 2010. I have some new ideas that I am really excited about. I will let y'all know.
I must have been tired during Thanksgiving because I took about 8 total pictures. And with small children, you know the ratio of what you actually get out of 8 total pictures...


And then we fought over who would hold this baby. Sister won out a lot of the time, but I will say I was a close second. He is a sweet boy! Through all of the craziness, it was a fun month. Glad it won't be 2 months in a row...oh wait, then there's December!
1 comment:
It is definitely a busy time of the year! I am so happy for you on your show. I really wanted to come, but we had a busy weekend. I don't really have any advice on the pics. Mine look fine in iPhoto and then they show up a little fuzzy on my blog. If you do find out, pass it along.
Post a Comment