But, Saturday morning, we were happy to see all of the white goodness on the ground. We got the kids up and skipped breakfast to bundle them up and head outside.
Sister kept looking out various windows in the house saying, "Hey! There's sand over here too!" "Hey! There's some on my trampolined!" "Hey! There's sand everywhere! It made a big mess!"
Once we got them all dressed, they took off and were all the way in the front yard before we could catch up!

Buddy wasn't sure about it at first because he doesn't like his hands getting dirty. But, once WB showed him that it could be made into a ball, he was sold! And then, he figured out he could eat it and it was even better!

Buddy says "Don't mind me, I'm just over here eatin' my breakfast, mowin' some sand."

Our snowman~

Pretty girl

This is what your face looks like when you eat snow (and a little grass) continually for about 30 minutes.
3 comments:
Too cute! I'm glad they got to play in it, too! :)
I'm glad your kiddos enjoyed playing in the sand! I love those little red chubby cheeks from all that snow-eating =)
hey...i am a friend of tuckeredout...i would love to have two of those crayon rolls...i know you are not taking orders now but can i place an order for the first part of the year?
Post a Comment