Oh, there was so much to do last week. And then, there was the cold weather snap-which turned in to a week's worth of runny/stuffy noses, whining, coughing, ear infections, whining, one trillion kleenexes, laryngitis for the 3rd time in 2 months, whining, 3 trip to the doctor in 5 days. You get the picture.
Sister kept saying-"Mommy, why do I have to blow my nose a hunderin' times?"
Buddy just looked really sad. And I had to whisper.
And then I found out that there must be a natural line down the middle of me-one side for Buddy and one side for Sissy. Because any time either of them crossed it, there was lots of yelling, and "no, mys" and "he's touching me."
Somehow during all of that fun, I didn't take one single picture.
Things we missed (which also means you missed because I would have blogged about them):
School. all. week. I don't even have to go into details here. Y'all know what that means for the last week of school before Christmas.
Baby Jesus party at school
Bible Study Ornament Swap and breakfast for ME to attend. Just me. No kids. Huge disappointment.
Our annual Cookie party-postponed to this week
Highlight of the week: I found my winter fat pants! And lived in them the whole week. I did wash them a few times. I did, really.
Last week is being dubbed the "Great Week Of Snot" and I hope it means I am done for the winter. Because I feel I might be running into overtime.
And the cashiers at Walmart already warned me about how much trouble you get into if you work overtime.
And, I quote "I ain't got no times to be in truble. Fo'real."
Sisterbug.com is the place to be!!
14 years ago
3 comments:
Girl we are on week three of the Great Snot Adventure - SO not fun!!! We're ending up at the ENT and probable tubes and adenoids out soon. Hopefully yours will resolve quicker and more pleasantly!
So sorry you've had some sicklings. This too shall pass. "Fat Pants"....HA.... I can relate! Love your Christmas card...I have totally been a slacker this year and didn't do them. :( See you tonight!
Girl, it has been in our house for THREE weeks and we just keep passing it back and forth. So over it!
Hope it's all back to "normal" for you soon - whatever that is! :)
Post a Comment