Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Let Christmas Begin!

We are so excited for Christmas this year! The kids are at a great age right now to be really into all of the hoopla that goes along with the holidays. It has been so fun so far!
So, of course we started off with Santa's Village! This was the first year that Sister LOVED it! She loved Santa, all of the "stuffed people," writing her letter, the "stanky" reindeer.
Buddy LOVED all the stuffed people, and especially the "Neees" (reindeer). Now Santa, notsomuch. He didn't cry, but WB put him in Santa's lap and he looked at Santa once. Then he looked the other direction and would not even look at Santa anymore. HILARIOUS! He would look out of the corner of his eye toward him, but not turn his head. He wouldn't even look at us!





Next up was Sister's school program. I was a little nervous about how she would do in front of a lot of people. But, to our surprise, she just waived to us and sang and did exactly what she was suppose to! WAHOO!! I think her teacher was a little nervous too because she showed me that she had T.O. in her pocket...just in case Sister needed him. Way to be prepared Mrs. L! Sister had no idea because later she told me "Mommy, I didn't even need T.O. at the program!" Baby steps, y'all.
Buddy LOVED the songs and clapped and waived at everybody. He was especially excited that his Papa was there! Can't you tell by this grin?




When we went back to pick Sissy up from school, I said "Sissy, I am so proud of you! You did so good today!" and she said "No. I got in time-out because I was banging on the window at the inside playground." And my bubble was burst.

2 comments:

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

Such sweet pictures!! Hope ya'll are having a great time enjoying all of the Christmas time fun/activities, i know we are!

one BleSSed gal! said...

She was probably banging on the window shouting at that teacher to give her back T.O. =) Sissy is the funniest girl...she cracks me up!