Well, we have been really busy over the last week with WB being off of BOTH his 'real job' and the business for vacation! I will post a longer blog complete with pictures and everything once I have a minute (no one naps at the same time anymore!)
WB goes back to work tomorrow and life as we know it will be busy and without him again. We lost all summer help just in time for 4 big landscape/sod/sand jobs to pile up at once not to mention grass cutting...oh, and his 'real job' too. We will definitely miss him being with us!
Here is a teaser of what to look for soon...
*My 30th Birthday Surprise (no, I'm not pregnant!)
*WB's vacation project
*Sissy in Poo
*Bubba's a big boy
I hope to be a better blogger once we get back into the swing of things! Oh, and now, my brother is a blogger. Check out his blog too...the link is over to the right called The Sharecropper's blog. He has some pics of the farm, etc and will have some stories here and there. He is pretty smart and has a lot of Bible knowledge, so his blog should be worth checking out every now and then.
Sisterbug.com is the place to be!!
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment