Wednesday, July 23, 2008

This past week...

This is our past week in pictures. Nothing really exciting, but thought I would share the cute little babies we have...And my daddy's new baby too.



Bubba is sitting up!! Well, sort of. He is trying so hard and in this picture he had actually been sitting like this for a while. One of his bottom teeth is all the way through and the other is close behind. He is slobbering all over the place, but so far has been happy. I think he is glad to have them so that he can eat the chicken he grabbed out of my hand last week!


Sissy's new favorite shirt. She has worn it the past 2 days! She LOVES anything Mickey Mouse so we are glad Walmart sells these shirts now. $5 and she's so proud to have it. With her leftover ears from her birthday party.


In the mornings, she likes for him to "Lay down ju ju in bay-ud" (translation: lay down with you in bed) That is until be tries to get BaBa and T-O from her...which he is doing right here. Only the beginning!
Now that she is talking good, she has added her own southern accent to everything. She will call herself Sass-saaaay instead of Sissy, may-us instead of mess, so funny!



Sissy says "Hold You Bubba" Pretty soon he will be big enough to hold her!

And last but not least... 1 4POPA



My sweet Daddy has a new car. It looks like the BatMobile! In my whole lifetime (30 years this Saturday) he has never owned a car for his own personal self. Mom has had cars, but not daddy. For those of you that don't know, my daddy is a farmer. Therefore, he has never had need for a car. So, now he has this little car to drive around only when it isn't raining. I am so proud for him! He took me for a ride last weekend and to quote my 6 year old nephew "It was the ride of my life!" I love you daddy! Please don't get mad that I put this on the blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. I am so excited that your dad got the car. It is time he did something fun for himself. Weldon and I are so proud of him for doing that and were so suprised. The children are precious and I have enjoyed your blog. I don't do much but work, but will check a blog or two when I have time. Happy Birthday. You have a wonderful family and we love you all.

Sherri

Anonymous said...

Hey sis! I know dad is proud of his car.....he is now a member of the Sharecroppers Corvette Club

Just wait....Eli will figure out just how to push her buttons....coley has been doing that for three months now!!

Love,
brandon