Thursday, July 10, 2008

No More Growing...I mean it!

So, the baby is getting a tooth. A TOOTH Already!! I almost cried yesterday when I saw it. I don't think I am ready for that since this is possibly my last baby (depending on who you talk to). It has really made me think in these last 2 days how much I want to freeze this very time in their lives. SB is talking so sweet and loves her brother so much. She is such a good baby and so fun to be around. She is learning so much and comes up with more stuff every day that you just wouldn't think she should know at 2. BB is smiling and laughing and the snuggliest little chunk (although I don't get to snuggle with him as much as I would like...but I may start today) I just want to hold them at this very moment and not let them be bigger. The other day, I thought 'I wonder what the baby will be like at 2...I can't wait to see.' Then I realized that would make SB 3 1/2 and I don't want wish their lives away. BB is almost 6 months...that is half of a year that has disappeared in 1 day. I am not exaggerating - I think that is how long it took.
I don't think I want them to grow anymore. I love these babies more than anything. So, it is decided...we are done with growing. Done.

1 comment:

The Exciting "E" Sisters said...

Kera,
I am so glad you started a blog, so I can keep up with your kids. They are getting so big. We need to get together.
Emily