

I went to church bunko last night and WB stayed home with the kiddos - I knew there would be a few stories to tell when I arrived back at the hive. (Ok, I'll stop with the Bee stuff) SB asked for an "ice meam mammich" after nap and I told her that daddy would be more than willing to share one with her after lunch (supper for everyone else, but all meals are lunch to her).
I was promptly told to view the camera when I came in and it looks like the "ice meam mammich" was definitely enjoyed! Then I was told that WB decided that she was too messy to clean with a papertowel so she was told to go straight to the bath...and then he began describing how busy he was because she needed to have this bath at the same time BB wanted a bottle and he just had to feed the baby while sitting on the toilet so he could watch her in the bath. Then he had to clean the bathtub, her seat and anything else she touched on the way there. Well, welcome to my world! was what I wanted to say. But, instead I just grinned and thanked him for being here with them.
I will admit that he did a great job with the cleaning part...yes I inspected and there was just 1 chunk of ice cream on the floor which I will let slip. He is a good daddy, you know.
I am still learning on this blog thing, so if the pic is weird or something, I will try to read the directions and get it fixed.
1 comment:
I am so glad you were at Bonco last night and so glad you have a blog now. Join the rest of us girls! :) It's a fun way to keep everybody up to date and to feel like you have some kind of contact with the outside world. If you're like me, sometimes the walls at home can start closing in on you. :) I love the story, though, about the kids. I LOVE for my husband to have those times where he gets to fully experience what I go through on a daily basis. :) It's good for the daddies...makes them appreciate us more. :) Thanks for the advice about the beds. It makes me feel better when I hear that others started the transition a little early, too. We're doing mattresses on the floor right now. We have to save up for awhile to buy beds...3 of everything gets EXPENSIVE!!! I'm sure having the little bed with the rail on the side of it made it feel kinda like a crib for your little girl. I'm wondering if I should get rails just to put on the sides of the mattresses to make them feel more closed in??? We'll see. This BIG transition will be a distant memory before we know it. See you soon.
Post a Comment