Here are a few pictures of the kids. I got the piano out for the baby and he LOVES it! I forgot that Sissy was 6 months when we originally bought it for her. It was one of the best toys we ever bought. She use to love it and would play with it forever. It's hard to remember at what stage you should get certain toys out when you have had them forever. Here they are "Playin' pano" as Sissy says.

The other night Daddy came in to see the kids between jobs and they were so excited! He got in the floor to talk to Bubba and Sissy climbed on his back and started making horsey sounds. So funny!

Notice that we have a new Minnie shirt...I got another one so that no one would think that she wore the pink one every day. Just every other day now! ha
1 comment:
What a cute blog! I love it! Your children are so cute!
Post a Comment