Tuesday, March 3, 2009

On this the day after 'THE most historic and dramatic night in Bachelor history'

I think Jason just did what every guy wanted to do each year. He tried girl 1 on for size and decided that he like girl 2 better. I think he could have dumped Melissa before the show...at least in the limo on the way over. Not on TV. (Unless he is getting a cut of the money ABC is making on the show)
And she should have kept the ring. Just as a token for her humiliation.
What in the world is poor confused Ty thinking right now? I have a feeling this isn't the first time daddy has changed his mind about Ty's "future mothers." Poor child!
Anyway,
BooMama's recap
Chris Harrison's blog
Chris Harrison's Blog Part 2 - if anyone even cares anymore

2 comments:

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

He was just ridicilous, I still cant believe how it turned out!!

~Jennifer

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you that I love the bachelor! I think I have watched every episode since the start. This by far was the most dramatic ending I have ever seen. I was on the edge of my seat in disbelief during the After the Rose episode. Crazy!!!