Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!

Guess Who?

#7 (per Random.org...hubby was snoring and couldn't hear me when I asked)

Love my 2 BoYs! said...
Love it Kera, it would look great on my stove, and as a matter of fact I was just decorating for spring/easter today!!

~Jennifer

Well, Jennifer I am gonna email you and mail this little towel over to you so you can stick it right on that stove of yours.
And, because I am feeling really springy, as in sore throat & larengitis with 2 sick kiddos too, I am going to send another one to someone as a surprise! You'll know who you are soon!

I will have a TILT (wow...I just realized that spelled a word) but it will be later on Thursday because there will be lots of pictures with it and I am too tired to do it right now. Who knew having to whisper at all times would wear you out - and make your daughter whisper some back to you - and make you have to repeat yourself 800 times - and have to try a lot harder to be stern to your daughter who is sitting on her brother but doesn't understand your whispers to get off of him. Did I mention that I love spring?

4 comments:

Sunny said...

I am so sorry that you are sick. It's hard being a mommy without a voice. Hope that you get to feeling better soon.

Stefanie said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon! I am not enjoying Spring myself. Spring brings allergies and asthma to our house. If you need anything let us know.

Becky said...

awwww...feel better soon!!

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

Hey Kera,
Yea!! Im so excited to be a winner :) Cant wait to get it!! I will email you my address and hope you get to feeling better real soon!

~Jennifer