Monday, March 23, 2009

Y'all Want One? It's Free!

In other words...

A GIVEAWAY!!!

(that would have been in a cute springy color and larger font if I knew how to do that! Someone tell me!)



I found these cute towels at The Walmart this weekend and decided to make them so much cuter by adding ricrac and a little welcome to the spring since we are SO ready around here! I made one for the kiddos' bathroom.



You can have one too, if you want it...just LEAVE ME A COMMENT (on my blog for those of you that get emailed updates).

**UPDATE: If you talk about my giveaway on your blog, come back here and leave me another comment and you can be entered again! Y'all just thank Becky for that one!**

You could give it to your kids or you could hang it on your stove to try and cover up all of the hand prints...



If only 1 other person reads this blog, then consider it a gift for being that person. If I have lots of comments, then I will have the hubby pick the random number, or use that random number generator thingy everybody talks about.

The giveaway will end Wednesday night at 10PM. I will post the winner on Thursday's Things I've Learned.

So, go forth and comment! Even you, blog stalker...I know you're reading, I can tell by that feed thing over there...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kera,
I'll be the first to comment, the towel is too cute and I would love one! Hope I win!!!!!
Thanks,
Ashley :)
ashleyandcraig@msn.com

Vikki said...

Hey there! I just had to throw my name in the pot. The towel is just too cute! I adore all of your work!

Vikki Boyett :o)

Becky said...

absolutely me!! can i get a few other entries if i tell folks from my blog to enter??

Sunny said...

Too cute!!! I would love one!

CS said...

Oh! Oh! Pick me! (I have a guess who your blog stalker is but she won't leave a comment.)

The HoneaBees said...

Yes Becky, if you blog about it and come back here to tell me you did, you can be entered again.

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

Love it Kera, it would look great on my stove, and as a matter of fact I was just decorating for spring/easter today!!

~Jennifer

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Would LOVE one! :)

Anonymous said...

Me too, hope it's my lucky day!

Alisha

Vikki said...

Hey Kera!!! I was SO SURPRISED!!! I LOVE LOVE it! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

Unknown said...

Do I qualify, since I am family, or does that mean it costs extra?:) I know Shannon would love one.