Sunday, September 14, 2008

Bible Class Update

***This is the 2nd of 2 posts today. I forgot to talk about this while on my rant, so be sure to scroll down and check that one out too***

Today went great! She didn't want to go of course (Mom and Mamaw D came to help me with the kids) so I sat in the auditorium holding her for a little bit. Then I carried her all the way there with no cries. She went to Ms. Lori and cried which I have decided must only be for my sake now or because that is what she thinks she is suppose to do. Then I went to get Bubba to take him to class and passed by hers only to hear no crying coming from her room! YAY!! When I picked her up, she was sitting in a chair, nowhere near Ms. Lori, eating a snack. WOW!! All the way home and before nap she was singing "Pray Everyday, Pray Everyday." I need to find out the words to that song because I don't know it. I love to hear her sing, which is her new favorite thing to do.
Bubbalicious was due for a nap but I took him to class anyway and he was awake when I went to get him. They said that he was so cute and smiled and laughed and kicked in his seat the whole time. Look I know this baby is just adorable and easy as pie, but it's nice when other people tell you that too. He just makes my heart melt!
So, we had a good church day! We just miss WB who is out working in all of this rainy nasty mess outside.
Another thing and then I am going to clip coupons...does anyone know of a good Bible Study/Book to read? I am in the need of something other than baby related material at this very moment. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

becky said...

anything beth moore!! i just finished her study on "A Heart Like His". I also hear that her 90 day studies are good. i have daniel and stepping up waiting on me!!