It's been a while-again! There's no way you can't forgive these eyes!
We hit the ground running with summer. I am way behind-and it's only going to get worse. Because Sister turns 4 this week. And since we celebrate birthdays for a whole week, the festivities have already begun.
I have SO much to blog about. I am going to bullet them, more for my sake...because I am afraid I will forget something.
That's the bad part about being behind~you don't remember all the funny details of each event.
Case in point-when we went to see Mickey-I forgot to put in here how Sister thinks we actually went to Disney World to see them. (and how we aren't telling her any different because, well, why crush her little feelings like that? and also because that is the cheapest way we will ever get to Disney World!)
So, here's what's coming up...
- The talking and singing has exploded with Buddy (and it's so sweet and I LOVE it!)
- What Sister thinks of me (goes all the way back to Mother's Day)
- Visiting the lake, river rats and all
- Some cousin time
- Sister's birthday celebrations-yes, that is plural
- Father's Day because, let's face it...I won't be caught up by then!
Summer is hard work!


2 comments:
I love how your little girl thinks that she has been to Disney! I bet she is tickled pink. That is too funny Kera! Happy early birthday to your little girl!
Random, but my word verification is "treater". :)
Happy "almost" Birthday to Sissy! :) I'm jealous that ya'll get to go to the lake so much...what fun memories for your kids!
Post a Comment