We started the day at our good friend's house for Breakfast and Buzz. The kids laid in the floor and watched the Toy Story movie while we cooked bacon, pancakes, cheese grits and fruit for them.
Ok, so really only one of them got through the whole movie. They did a lot of roaming and playing while it was on. And Buddy danced. He can get down, y'all. And he has been known to do it at the local Bridge Street. I think I may take him back one night when there is a large crowd and put a hat by his feet. Let him pay for my neck and back surgery from having to carry him around everywhere.
See that man in the right of the picture? Everytime Buddy said one of the above phrases, it was right in that guy's ear. He thought it was funny before intermission...I think he had grown tired of it by part 2.
Since I didn't get any good ones, I just yanked them from Amy's blog. I knew she would get some, and closer up than mine, so I just waited for her to post. Good strategy, right? (Thanks Amy!)
This has all of Buddy's favorite people-Buzz, Woody (also known as Buzz), Minnie (also known as Mickey), Mickey, Tigger (called Grrr), and behind him is Jessie (also known as Buzz Sissy).
This was one of Sister's favorite people. The guy, not the characters. For the first part of the show she wanted to know who he was and what he was doing there. By the second part, she wanted to know where he was at all times. When people ask her who she saw, she says, Mickey, Buzz, Woody, and that guy that we don't know his name. She loved it and danced the second half, where Buddy danced the whole first half. At the end she told me that she wished she could hug them.
I think they had a blast! It was fun seeing their faces when everyone came out-although each time Cinderella came out, I almost lost both of them. There was not a lot of interest in her, so it was a good thing I had some snacks in my purse. Works every time!





5 comments:
How fun! I wish I would have taken my kids to that.
Sorry, that comment above was me....I was signed in under Paige. :)
You're hilarious! Glad I could help :)
Oh how I wished we could have been there! I couldn't move that night after Spring Market and had a feeling it would be rough, but we will have to go next time!
What fun ya'll had! We went last year to Playhouse Disney when it came to town. We should have taken our kids back to this! :)
Post a Comment