Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Good intentions

Sometimes I feel like Buddy here-stuck between the window and the blinds with nothing else to do but yell "Da Burd! Da Burd!" and press my face up to the glass. I have such good intentions and end up needing to split myself into about 7 different me's. {Please pass along the tutorial on how to do that!} If I could learn how to have a good intention instead of multiple intentions, I don't think I would get so overwhelmed. 
I can't decide-should I get up and work out in the mornings just to be tired when it is time to work? Or should I just work and not work out so that I can get my stuff done with energy? I wish sewing burned calories! Do I spend much needed time with friends and have adult conversations? Or do I communicate strictly though email and text so that I can get things accomplished?  Do I sit on the floor with my babies and play cars and make crafts or do I clean the dried up food and milk spots off the kitchen chairs?
I am sure you all have the same struggles~how do you do it all?

1 comment:

brooke said...

I don't 'do it all' that's for sure but I think if you work out before work you will eventually have more energy. At first it might be hard but then it gets better. Do as I say not as I do!