I am so excited to announce SisterBug has an Etsy shop!
I am planning to start out offering my Bible Covers and see how it goes. I would love for you to check me out! There is a link through the thumbnails on the right over there ------------->
If you want a Bible Cover, but don't see one you like, email me and I would LOVE to create one just for you!!
I love my Bible Cover and I NEVER forget my Bible because it makes me so happy to have around just to look at! Outside-and inside of course!
And, THANKS to Brooke for designing my shop banners, and my other changes here and on SisterBug that will be coming soon! Go see her too-she is awesome!
You all are the best blogging (and real life) friends I could ever have! Thanks for supporting me!!!
Sisterbug.com is the place to be!!
14 years ago
2 comments:
Love your new look and your shop!
I love the way your blog looks! I'm have to go check out your shop...that is so exciting! :)
Post a Comment