So, I told y'all earlier about how I am working on my prayer life this year. And, how God knows I can't do it all by myself. Then, low and behold, 2 of my friends have recently blogged about PRAYING FOR OUR CHILDREN. Look at how we are all workin together here y'all and helpin each other. Just like God wants us to.
Go see Amy for a great prayer opportunity!
Go see Hillary for a great prayer schedule!
LOVE my friends!
I'll be back with some Birthday Boy stuff (even though we postponed the party.) But, there will be pictures with my own camera!! I might even do a Christmas post since I didn't get to do that way back in December.
Happy Monday!
P.S. Doesn't low and behold look weird spelled out?
Sisterbug.com is the place to be!!
14 years ago
2 comments:
Don't you love it when God works that way? What on earth would we do without dear friends and our little darlings to pray for???
p.s. I love your p.s. I love that you notice weird things...like me. {clarification: Not that you notice that I'm weird, but that I notice weird things too =) }
Im right there with ya, trying to do better with my prayer life. I've started doing like Amy and saying a prayer with Sam on the way to school!
Love how God has connected all of us through blogging!!
~Jennifer
Post a Comment