Saturday, February 13, 2010

This Week miscellaneous

We finally got to enjoy our Little Cowboy party! Just 9 days after his actual birthday. And I thought we were going to have to cancel it again because of more snow, but it melted, only to get to the party location and the lady say "Someone just called and cancelled the party for tonight." Um, no! This will definitely go down as 'The party that almost wasn't, again and again.'

He LOVES all of his Cars cars and trucks! So, he had to sleep ON all of them and was lining them up in a row front to back, over and over until finally falling asleep at about 9:30.

This was party week because we also had Sister's Valentine party at school. Buddy was so excited to be there! He sat in line when they did and stood up to sing and copy all of their motions! And he cheered them on, screaming "YAY! YAY!" and clapping. Sister is loving school so much now! She will make comments like, "I can't do {whatever me and buddy are doing that day} because I go to school now. And I don't cry like a baby!"

Here's Buddy participating in a song.

 
And Sister made me a valentine present! It is a tile with her handprints in the shape of a heart. I cried when she gave it to me! I am usually the one that makes things with the kids to give to other people. So, when I get something made for me, by them...I am just a mess.
{Although, I am beginning to think I have some crazy hormonal issues, because I cry about everything! It's very frustrating!}

I can't tell you how glad I am that Buddy has finally found a way to transport Bebe and all 14 of his favorite cars from room to room! There have been MAJOR fits over dropping them on the way to Sissy's room from his room or from the kitchen to the den. Luckily, Papa gave the kids dump trucks for Christmas! Now he just puts them in there and goes all through the house! I was beginning to think I was going to have to make him a purse!
Hope y'all have a wonderful Valentine's Day! We will be home having Dump Truck Races!

3 comments:

Sunny said...

I love how Bubba played with his little cars before falling asleep. There is nothing that melts my heart more than seeing a little boy hording all of his treasures in bed. I love Sissy's dress and how sweet is it to have a hand print tile. I'm with on the crying at anything. I don't know if that just comes with age or what, but I am not a crier and I get so frustrated at crying over anything.

one BleSSed gal! said...

Are you pregnant {you did mention crying & hormonal in the same sentence}?

I'm so glad you finally got to have Bubba's party. Such a cutie pie! And I LOVE Sister's dress that I'm sure you whipped up from nothing.

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Just blame it on the hormones...it's always their fault! :) I love the Valentine's outfits...you are so talented!