I think I told you of all of the birthday's this week...and Sister's will be here in a few weeks-2 weeks from today. And, then there is SisterBug, the landscaping business, life in general. So lots going on. But I was able to get my house cleaned! Praise The LORD!! I can breathe a little easier these days. Now, if I could only have a million or so dollars in a savings account somewhere.
Anyway, below I am going to recap everything that I have failed to post along with some updates on life in general. Then I am going to ask for a break for a little bit, with a promise to return with a giveaway or 3...of things I will make. Except I haven't come up with #3 yet. Just summing it up for you skimmers.
We'll start with Mother's Day...which I thought was about 3 weeks ago until WB informed me it was just a week and a half. Score 1 for me-I am not as behind as I thought.

This is why we need a professional to get a family picture (more on that in a minute)

Something we will be eating a lot of this summer...corn on the cob! Buddy's first experience!
And, no I do not let Sister walk around during meals. Buddy just kept fussing for the corn long after our meal was over. He ate his and then some of WB's and we finally had to clear the table because he wanted all corn in his sight.

He had his 15 month check up and is apparently a lot taller than I thought. 90th percentile. Hello! I had been thinking he was short. If he did all of that growing, why are his little thighs still so rolly? I feel his pain-I can't get rid of my thighs either.

He's also trying to walk. Maybe that's what he will give to Sister for her birthday. This is another reason I am busy. Kissing lots of boo boos. He has a big bruise beside his eye now. I remember this stage with Sissy. I thought people were going to think I was beating her.
A few weeks ago-actually, I found these pictures in my April folder. I just lost the point I scored above-Sister told me "Mommy, Papa needs my help! I have GOT to go ride the tractor!"

So, I obliged and we had about an hour or so of Farm School. Subject: planting corn
When they get older, they will go to Farm School for a whole day without me. Right, Papa?

I went to look at our family pictures today. And, they were so good that I CRIED. Yes, I did. I don't think I can get them off of the cd that I was given, but if I can, I will post a few. I was worried that I had smiled to big and lost my upper lip, which is something you have probably noticed, but I didn't. They are wonderful, expensive, but wonderful! In 15 years, I will be wishing we were still this size-all of us. If I can't get them off of the disk, I will scan them once they come in.
Now, on to my plea.
Please note: this is in NO WAY a complaint!
My friends, there are not enough hours in the day for us! I do not want to tell you what time I get up and what time I go to bed these days. So, something has got to be put on hold for a little bit because I have this...

to make into wonderful clothing for my kiddos. (and some baby gifts)
And, my ricrac basket is in such shambles I have no idea what is in there and what might jump out and bite me...

And I can hardly speak about my ribbon and thread cabinet...which only has part of my ribbon and thread in it and isn't in color order anymore. The disorganization is killing me!

So, I will be taking a little break from blogging about our happenings in order to get things done. But, I will have a Weekly (or maybe more often if I am getting things done) Progress Report where I will post pictures of my, well, progress, I guess. I hope that will interest y'all.
In the meantime, please don't do anything fun that I will miss out on. Although, I did see that Joy is having a week of giveaways that I will have to check out. (There might be a SisterBug reference in there!)
And, I do promise to have 3 giveaways in honor of Sister's 3rd birthday and my return. Which hopefully will be soon.
Is that ok? (Like the way I am bribing y'all? I do that with my kids sometimes too. You can pretend you don't do it too. I know you do.)
And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Uncle Bub! We love you and miss you and hope to see you this weekend!

Last thing, I promise. SisterBug is not closed during this hiatus. So, if you need something-email me!
1 comment:
Enjoyed all the pics! Hope you get caught up and get lots done!
Post a Comment