Thursday, May 7, 2009

Things I've Learned Thursday and a Giveaway!

Things I've Learned Thursday -
One sure fire way to make your little baby boy look like a BIG boy?
Get him a haircut!
Before

After

Yes I know you can't really see his hair, but he started reaching for the camera when I was about to snap. Momma met us there and has better pictures.

Another thing I have learned...
Sister can be a big girl when she wants to be or when she is bribed with a lollipop!



We just cut a couple of inches off the back to even up and make it look thicker. I will be so happy when she has more hair, although, sometimes we don't even have to brush it, so that's nice too.

On to the giveaway...
My friend Becky at Five Mockingbirds is giving away some SisterBug stuff. Go over there and enter if you want to! We had a girl brunch date last Saturday and I am waiting on her to do a review because she is such a better writer than me. I will link to it when she isn't preoccupied with packing because she just sold her house!! The giveaway ends tonight!!

And, say a little prayer for my friend Allyson's family, please. Her grandfather isn't expected to live much longer. I know first hand how difficult this can be since I just went through this. But, my Papaw and Mamaw were really close friends with Granny and Grandpa (A's grandparents), so I know Mamaw and Papaw will be one of the first ones to welcome Grandpa to his new home in Heaven!

2 comments:

Becky said...

if anyone from your page wants to come over and comment, i'll extend the giveaway until tomorrow at noon. cause the thought to let you know...didn't occur to me. why?? i'm on my 2nd bid on a particular house and i will die if someone buys it from under me. that's why. and in my fasting today about it...yeah. no sugar equals no brains.

Sunny said...

I love the haircuts! He looks so big!