Here are a few of the things I made for them these past couple of days. I think the little girl shirt and the patriotic shirts are my favorite!
I have posted more items at SisterBug! Check it out!!

Her eyes don't show up since I compressed the picture, but I think it turned out cute!

This is the shirt Sister will wear for her family birthday party. Our theme this year is polka dots! More on all of that later!



What about the fabric stack? Well, it has moved locations because it was on my ironing board and I needed to iron. But, other than that, no scissors have touched it. I wanted to get all of the applique done for the kids first. I am planning to get everything ironed and laid out to cut tomorrow. Maybe Sunday I will start snipping. I will let you know in Progress Report 2 hopefully coming soon!
Update: I went back and read this and realized that tomorrow and Sunday are the same day. Guess I will be ironing tonight!
3 comments:
kera, those are alllll so awesome!! you are so creative! will you tell me where you get your font for your initials?
Those are so cute! Abby Kate has LOVED her crayon roll that you made for her. It is absolutely perfect for her! Thank you so much!
those are so cute! by the way, i LOVE the stuff you did for meg =)
Post a Comment