Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Need your advice!

Now, normally I am one to make a decision and be done with it, but this one has been hard for me. So, I am asking you all what you think. Yep, someone else's opinion other than my mom's...of which I NEVER have to ask for! (Love you momma!)

Tomorrow night (Thursday) we are having family pictures made since the 16X20 we have hanging in our foyer only includes 3 of us and well, now there are 4 and I kind of feel bad that Little Man is not in it. But, I am having the hardest time deciding what Sister should wear.
Here are the dets:
We will be at the park in town - outside
WB and I will be wearing the normal - khaki and white
I want the kids to have more color on.
We will be purchasing a color shot for the biggie...not B&W

Warning-these pictures do not do the outfits justice! They are so much cuter in person!

Here is what little man will be wearing



Here are sister's options:
To match...


Or not to match...you can't tell by the pic, but the blue and green in Bubba's outfit is in the dress. I just love this dress and can't make up my mind!!


HELP!!!
All photos courtesy of orientexpressed.com, whether they know it or not.

8 comments:

Love my 2 BoYs! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Love my 2 BoYs! said...

I think you should go with the matching outfits. It will be so cute Kera! I love the other little dress too but for the pics my opinion is to do the matching outfits!! Hope this helped.
~Jennifer

I had to delete comment above, me and my crazy typing/spelling errors!

Stacy said...

I say go with the matching.

Sunny said...

I personally really love the dress! There are so many options of pulling out a coordinating shirt (from the colors in the dress) for your little man to wear. That's just my opinion though... Whatever you choose will be adorable!

Becky said...

absolutely to match. without a doubt. i can't wait to see them!!

one BleSSed gal! said...

I used to think that pictures had to be all matchy-matchy. But my taste have totally changed, now I love me some color. I say the dress...although they're both cute!

Amy said...

I love, love, love that dress!! I don't usually match my kids in their pictures. I use similar colors, but I like when they are wearing something different.

Not that any of this helps, since we all have different opinions :) You do what feels right!

Amy

Ashley said...

Hey Kera,
I love the dress, I think it would be pretty to add some color in w/ the other outfits! Make sure and post the pics when you get them back!
Ashley