Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Progress Report 2

How about some pink flamingos with pink polkadots on turquiose? You can't tell what the fabric looks like because compressing the pic made it blurry. UGH. I keep having that problem lately.
Anyway, this is Simplicity 5118 with the changes I saw here.
Sissy will be wearing her "mingos" to church on Sunday.


Next up? A turtle jon-jon for Buddy. It says it will only take an hour. I'll let you know.

4 comments:

Sunny said...

I can't wait to see them Sunday. Those are some cute outfits.

Vikki said...

Adorable! You are so talented!

Becky said...

alright...before i try it, how easy is the dress? i know nothing about the ruffle sleeves.

for fun: word verification is "boute"...you know, how jillian the bachelorette says about (a-boat)

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

I love the flamingo dresses...especially the ruffle sleeves. :) Super cute! Can't wait to see them Sunday!