Tuesday, July 14, 2009

There's a fountain FREE!

I decided at about 9 this morning that we needed something to do close by and free to wear some kiddos out. So, my neighbor and I took the kids down to the park on Fountian to play in the sprinklers. For some reason this is the first time we have been this summer...we took Sister when she was smaller, but I guess I just forgot about it this year.
My kids loved it! Bubba walked on out there like he knew what to do and Sister didn't even cry when she got her head wet! We are making progress around here!!
If my nephew gets to come Thursday, we will go back!




Where did the water go??


There it is!

3 comments:

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

cute pictures.... I keep saying Im gonna take Sam this year and just havent... need to do that :)

~Jennifer

brooke said...

Great fun! We don't go without the cups!

Stefanie said...

The pics are too cute! We love the fountains at Bridge Street. We definately need to try the fountains there too.