Our drive down was LONG because of traffic, but the kids were so good. Even when our DVD player didn't work! The kids were so excited to see each other once we finally got there!
Friday, we did a lot of hanging out, cooking, eating, and playing with my SIL's new Cricut. (That's what I came for!)
Then Saturday, guess who showed up?

These 2 little boys couldn't have been any more excited to see Papa! They are both Papa's boys that's for sure.
And Coco got his "Dig Dig"

and my little girl was more excited than anybody. She said it was just like Daddy's and wanted to dump dirt like she does with him at the shop.
Then, my brother got this out...

(This is small because I just played with picnik for the first time and Memae didn't want me to put a picture of her on the slide on here. So, I did anyway, but made it small.)
We grilled chicken and ribs and stuffed ourselves. And my SIL, who is due in about 5 weeks, did a whole lot of organizing...us mommies know what that means.
And this little boy makes me have so many feelings of deja vu! When I look at him and even some of our conversations...it feels like I am 4 again, talking to my brother.


And Sunday, we headed home after lunch. It was a good getaway and fun for all of the cousins to play & fuss & scream & hug & kiss. And we can't wait to meet baby Zack in a few weeks!
Then when we got home, I got the best gift!

This little boy FINALLY let go and is walking! Praise The LORD-I didn't think he would ever do it! And he isn't just taking a couple of steps, he is walking across the room! Although that makes things easier to access for him-he has already tried to unlock the back door- I am so happy that he has let go. And Papa feels better too. He was worried about it I think.
3 comments:
Yeah for walking!
I am so glad your little man is walking...I know you will be happy to not have him on your hip all of the time anymore. :)
On a random note...how about Papa in his Pioneer hat?! My Daddy works for Pioneer & you almost never see anyone in these parts sporting one of those =)
Post a Comment