Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sneak Peek!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE SISSYBUG!!
She is 3 today and we are busying ourselves with getting ready for 2 parties this week. Here is a sneak peek of what you will see coming soon to our blog.


Birthday Smiley Face Pancakes with Candles


A new T-O!


Putting together a great birthday present!



A Marshmallow Pop Tutorial



One of the giveaway items!

See you soon!

4 comments:

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

Happy Birthday miss sissy :) looks like you are gettin a great b-day present!

Sunny said...

Happy Birthday to your little girl! I love all of your sneak peeks. I might have to get with you Sunday about those marshmallow pops. I am planning Jack's party and those look mighty tempting.

Becky said...

happy birthday sis! i hope it treats you well!! 3 has been a doozie around our house! (ps--got my towel and love it. can't wait til next week to use it!)

one BleSSed gal! said...

look at that sweet girl! hope you survive all the parties =)