Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What are My doing?

I posted this yesterday but for some reason it errored out so here it is again, yet condensed. I am sure you will all be happy!

'My' is a word that is synonomous for many things around here. It can mean I, I'm, My, Mine. Here are a few examples...
That's My's.
That's what My want.
That's what My talkin' bout.
What are My doing?
Is that My's?
Watch My.
I do not feel the need to correct this because it will eventually correct itself. There are 'those people' out there that say "Make sure you don't let your babies talk baby talk or they will never learn the real word for things." Seriously. What adult do you know that says that's what my talkin bout? Exactly. I say let them be little because it won't be long before they will be all grown up and you will have to go back to work. Boo!

So, because Sissy LOVES trains these days and makes them out of anything that she can line up, I thought I would let y'all see a couple. This is usually what I see when I hear "Mommy, what are my doing?"

Making a train out of the dining room chairs. Choo Choo!
So proud of her accomplishment with her sunglasses on crooked and her Uncle Bub's John Deere shirt. A new fave of the month.
This is Mimae, cow, Papa, MooMoo, and horsey all lined up in a train fashion watching the 'quarium. I was in the kitchen and I heard "Papa, you wanna watch the 'quarium with MooMoo?" The little figurines are from a farm truck thing she has. She aptly named them Mimae and Papa.
I can't show pics of SisterBoo without showing Bubba-Stanka-Pot. He LOVES to play ball and will roll it back to you as long as you will sit there. He is also a ham for the camera and knows he is suppose to smile when it is pointed at him. Precious, right?

4 comments:

becky said...

too precious! i say let them be little. they aren't for very long pout pout!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Will loves trains too! You guys have to come over and play with one of the one hundred trains we have around here! : )

Amy said...

Thanks for letting me know about your blog! I love checking out the cute pictures of the little ones.

I had a great time at the pottery painting (although I do realize I am NO Picassa!)

Amy

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

My kids say that same kind of things with "me" and "my" right now. I don't correct them either. It's too cute and it will correct itself. They also say "mommy hold you" or "daddy hold you" instead of "hold me". That's another one that I love too much to correct. :)