Saturday, November 22, 2008

Here they are...

Since sleep hasn't come easy for me this week, I have been applique-ing my little heart out. I have so many ideas sketched out on paper in the craft room but I thought I would start with a couple of holiday ones. (Plus, I made some for birthday gifts for this afternoon) I will say that me and my sewing machine are becoming really close friends although I am currently mad at it. (It's more of an issue between me and the bobbin...you don't want to know what goes on up here in the wee hours of the morning) I need my creative outlet to keep me sane.
Anyway, I think they turned out really cute. (How-to from here.)



(I have more to say about my Papaw but I am waiting on the pictures of our last visit with him that are on my mom's camera...we are thankful for that visit!)

6 comments:

Darby said...

yay! they are precious1

The Exciting "E" Sisters said...

cute shirts!

becky said...

those are stinkin precious!! i see a copycat in the future. me and my sewing machine just got reacquainted today after about a 6 month hiatus. my best friend today was the seam ripper.

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

How cute! I love the reindeer shirts. I need to take lessons from you on sewing. :)

Sunny said...

Those are absolutely adorable! Are you taking orders?

In that picture of your grandfather and grandmother, I think that you look a lot like your grandmother. Has anyone else ever said that before?

Anonymous said...

I love all of your shirts!! So cute! How long did it take you to make them? I'm not sure that I would have the time or patience to tackle a project right now! You must be super mom! : )