Monday, November 17, 2008

My heart is broken, his heart is full

My grandfather passed away on Sunday night. He is with her now...the love of his life.

And I am here with this ol broken heart selfishly wanting him to be here with me. And, also jealous that he is with her and has been hanging out with God Himself.

And, wondering how this little one will take it...

Knowing she will not even begin to understand.
Please pray for our family.

6 comments:

Sunny said...

I"m so sorry to hear of your loss. May God bless you with peace and comfort. Take care.

becky said...

i'm sorry to hear that, K. praying that God gives you peace and comfort.

CS said...

Hugs, K. And to the rest of your family, too. Love ya -Cates

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Kera, I'm so sorry to hear this. We will be remembering you and your family in our thoughts and prayers in the days ahead.

The Exciting "E" Sisters said...

Kera, I am so sorry to hear about your papaw. I know this will be hard on your whole family. We are praying for your family.

Anonymous said...

Kera,

Your grandfather was such a true gentleman. As mothers, we should all hope we raise or to have raised sons like him. He was amazing and Weldon and I loved him and will miss him much. His kindness and thoughtfulness were examples to us all.

Sherri