While there is still no camera to be found, I have been sewing up a storm and also cooking. So, this camera break will be good for the fabric pile but bad for the hips. I have started exercising in the mornings instead of getting back in the bed when WB leaves. Sister has started waking up and laying on the couch while I am doing said exercises. She is really good at telling me what I am doing wrong. I wonder if I should change her name to Jillian Michaels.
Sister has evidently broken out of her shell at school and in Bible class. Her teachers are telling me that she is finally TALKING. Out. loud. I don't really understand the quiet. She is always talking at home or making up songs. I cannot even imagine what she looks like with her mouth closed.
Evidently she would only talk when asked a question. She always knew the answers, but would not offer them unless specifically asked. Now, she RAISES HER HAND and then gets up in front of the class and recites her memory verse. correctly. The one she tells me she can't remember. Or will change up the words and say "Children obey your grandchildren." and then scrunch her nose and laugh. Turkey.
Anyway, Sunday after church we were having the normal review of what we talked about in Bible Class.
This was her story-
Jesus has a wife, Parrot. They went swimming. And they swam on a bumbo (float). And it was fun. And then we played playdoh.
She wasn't sure about the exact location of those verses. I am still looking myself.
Sisterbug.com is the place to be!!
14 years ago
2 comments:
ha!! That cracks me up...kids and their imaginations. Man...I know you're dying without your camera!
Man, where do y'all go to church?!?!
Post a Comment