Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Our conversation before nap

We are reading a little Bible Story book before nap and bed these days. There is a little one page story with a picture for each one. Today we were talking about Jesus and the empty tomb and him rising to Heaven.
These are the questions my little 3 year old asked:
Mom, how am I gonna get to Heaven?
Is Jesus gonna come get me in his truck?
Are you gonna ride with us?
Will you put my car seat in? Well, I probably won't need it because I will be a tall gur (girl) and you can have it for your other two babies you said you were gonna have.

I hope you won't need a car seat baby, because that will be too soon for me to see you go!
And what other two babies are you talking about??

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sounds like you and your hubby have been talking too loud around AA :)

Isn't it great what their little minds come up with? I love the questions that AC asks me these days. I rarely have the right answer, but I still get a good laugh :)