Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hoopla and windows


Yep, we did it too. We went to see ol'Mic and his peeps. I didn't buy tickets until the week before so we sat at the way top, but the seats really were not that bad! I feel good that I refused the $34/seat ones in the pit and chose the ones up top. (that was all that was left by the time I decided that we should go) See, I have told y'all that I am a cheap-o and when stuff like this comes to town, I have a really hard time spending ridiculous amounts of money on something that will not make a lasting impression on my kids. But, I gave in for the sake of childhood experience and off we went.


WB never got to do anything like this when he was a kid, so he was just as excited I think. In case there was ever any question about who Sister looks like...here it is. (I know noone has ever thought she was ever anything like me, but humor me, ok?)


Me and my baby boy. His favorite part? The Hot Dog song of course! But, I missed him dancing because Sister announced that she had to go poo-poo right before Mickey came on. Perfect timing!


Sister danced the whole time! She was way too busy to look at the camera.


Allyson and her gang sat behind us. She will be mad that I put them on here.


Here is the closest to looking at the camera I could get. We let her pick out 1 thing at the Hoopla station. WB took her, which I knew was probably a bad idea since he is a sucker. They came back with 2 things. Way to teach a lesson.
He said that she chose the program (which I think she thought was a sticker book) so he got her the Little Einstein's flashing light wand thing too. He told me not to ask how much it cost. I heard the guy say cotton candy was $12. That was all I needed to know.

Overall, a good time was had by all and if we did it again, I would probably sit in the balcony again. We didn't have to look over anyone and the rows were short so we only crawled over 2 people to get to the potty.


Since we have all been a little snotty and some cold weather appeared out of nowhere, we have been inside a lot this week. I pulled the blinds up after lunch and Sister started talking about how she was gonna slide this afternoon!



I think I am going to pull the blinds up every day because it kept this little guy facinated for about 20 minutes. Then, he went to get Lambie so he could show him all of the "Uh-Oh"s outside. Must have been lots because he Uh-Oh'd for another 15 minutes!

Hope y'all get to slide this afternoon too!

No comments: