Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Things I've Learned Thursday



These things are SO EASY to make and SO FAST!!! I did it during nap one day this week because I have been wanting to make one and have seen them everywhere! So, I thought it would be a great addition to the Easter Basket!



Get your Crayon Roll Tutorial here and sew on ladies! Seriously, it is so easy and totally worth it. There is still time before Mr. Bunny shows up. I think this is my new birthday gift!
I have also seen the little crayon rolls that also holds a small drawing pad. I am going to try and figure that out next.
Another thing-there are 3 orange crayons in the 16 count package and all 3 of them look the same. That's hard on the OCD mommy who is trying to get them in color order in the crayon line up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Something else I have learned this week - One year molars are hard on this little dumplin! They seem to interfere with Easter festivities...especially when you can't decide if you want to be held, no, put down, no, held, no just CRY!!! Today was better, but they haven't even broke the skin and the others on the left side are right behind them...



But, he's still the sweetest baby in the whole world!
Sister tells me "Mommy, I think Buddy's gums are hurtin." Then she will go over and and say "AAWWWW. Are you're gums hurtin? I sorry. Do you need a kiss and a hug?" I will take one too, thanks.

4 comments:

Sunny said...

I LOVE that crayon holder!!! Are you going to sell those? They would be perfect for church.

I love that first picture of your little guy! He is so cute! I hope those molars get here soon. Jack is working on his 2 year molars and I am so ready for them to get here already. :)

one BleSSed gal! said...

poor baby...poor mama...sweet sissy :)

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

Bless his heart, I remember those days with Sam and its so pitiful!
He sure is a cutie though:)

Amy said...

What a cute little man! You would never know he feels so crummy :)

Amy