Wednesday, we dyed eggs at Allyson's. I think we had more fun than the kids.

WB was off on Good Friday and it had rained (meaning too wet to landscape), so that meant that there was time for some of this...

and this...

and some serious (see the face?) drum playing...

which I don't think Bubby liked...

Saturday was our church Easter Egg hunt. So, we did some of this...

And saw him...(Bubby was SO excited every time he caught a glimpse!)

And Sister proclaimed "I didn't know there was going to be candy in them!!"

On Sunday we tried miserably to get one of these...

And daddy went to EARLY! church with us (momma went to the beach)

And the Easter Bunny left these...

When he should have only bought this...

And M&Ms...

Then we went to WB's parents for more of this...


With some cousins...

And I got my all time favorite picture of my boys...

And it was a good Easter. (But, not so condensed after all)
3 comments:
Cute pictures! I love the picture of your two boys. So sweet! It sounds like you guys had a busy weekend. I love the holidays because it usually includes lots of family time.
Those are great pictures! I am so glad that you all had such a great time spent with family on Easter. That last picture of your boys is precious!!!
Looks like ya'll had a great Easter! Love all the pics :)
Post a Comment