Monday, April 20, 2009

Sissy's New Job

Other than being a lineman (which I talked about here), WB also owns a landscaping/lawncare business. (and by 'WB owns' I mean WE own because I use to be a laborer pre-kids and now I am the accountant/not-so-silent partner) And the Lord has blessed us with this business meaning that we have always had more work than could ever be done in a year's time on a "part-time" basis. And this year is turning out to be just that as well.

Last Saturday, WB was working right across the street (which he does often because he can't seem to get out of our driveway without someone needing something) and Sissy 'needed' to go see what he and Ha-B-Air (Javier) were doing. After about 2 minutes of watching them, she decided she could do it too and picked up the shovel.



Then, she decided that she needed to get her "wheel bear" like daddy's so he could put some mud in it.



She was such a big helper!



The only way I could get her back home is to bribe her with a lolipop. When we were coming in the garage, she said "I was working too Mommy!"

2 comments:

Alisha said...

So sweet! She is going to be a hard worker like her parents. I don't know what it is about a 2-year-old and wanting to help. Will always wants to help know matter what the task is.

Sunny said...

This is precious! I know that she had to have been so proud of her work.