Thursday, January 13, 2011

6 or 7

I have the BEST neighbors! They always have plenty of eggs, cream of chicken soup, sugar, children's motrin or anything else that I am out of at the moment! So, of course on the Monday after it snowed 6-7 inches, they were quick to make me get the kids out in it. It was something I had put off because WB was at work and I knew it would be no small feat to get everyone dressed.
Really Good Friends harass you until you do what they want you to do.

After only 45 minutes of getting us all dressed, we headed out to join the sledding behind the cart! Both of the kids LOVED it, how do I know? My friends told me and took pictures of the action. I forgot my gloves and had to go back in to get them.
Really Good Friends take part in the joys of your children, while you are running around looking for your gloves.

Just some of the kids watching a movie and getting warmed up before round 2.

Sister trying to pull her friend on the sled~it was almost up to her knees!

Buddy LOVED throwing snowballs at everyone!

I am blessed that these girls know what it's like to have Really Good Friends!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Fun!! Glad you got out in it!

one BleSSed gal! said...

You are so blessed to have awesome neighbor friends! We used to have that & I really miss it! Glad they coaxed you out of the house even if it appears you spent most of the time looking for gloves that you *accidentally* forgot in the warm house :)