Over the past few weeks WB has asked the same question of me so many times...
"WHY did you pack all of these events in 2 weeks? It's a little much isn't it?"
And I have given him MANY different answers...
-"Because it just happened that way!"
-"Because I think going on no sleep is fun!"
-"Because I am trying not to think about the anniversary of this" (which also explains my ability to break out in tears over nothing)
-"Because I love for you to ask me dumb questions!"
-Rolling of the eyes
-Blank stare
What have we been up to?
So Much!! Only 2 things have been documented-by other people of course. I will get to it all after this weekend.
Until then-
Go here to see a sneak peek of the kids' Christmas pictures. Please comment on their blog so I can get a FREE 8X10. Y'all know how much I LOVE free!
Go here to see how the Creative Escape went! So much fun!
And come to SIMPLY GIFTED to see me this weekend and get some awesome Christmas gifts!
Be back soon!
Sisterbug.com is the place to be!!
14 years ago
1 comment:
You have been one busy bee! I hope that I can make it to Simply Gifted this weekend! And your pictures look great!
Post a Comment