
Here are my cutie pies in their Valentine's shirts I made. You can't really see them good, but they are puppies for Puppy Love! And, yes that is the Wiggles Guitar knocking Bubba in the head. Sister is afraid to let go of it. "Fruit Salad, Yummy, Yummy"
I am working on this business y'all and hoping to get some inventory in the next month or so...just in time for spring. I am hoping to stock bags, diaper bags, personalized umbrellas, etc.
I can do custom embroidery on your items now. I can also applique(or embroider) burp cloths, shirts and beach towels now. I hope to have my blog done in the next week or so. I will let you all know here and on facebook.
I will leave you with this final picture with the caption:
"Did someone lose their keys?"

**Booty to remain nameless...but I will say that it is NOT one of mine, but one that my little boy will be learning a lot from.
No comments:
Post a Comment