Bubba in the sleigh that we always put under the tree. Sissy has been trying to get in it again this year, but she is getting a little too big. I will try to find my cd's with past and present Christmas pictures so you can see how they grow.
Look, I found a carrot. I love food!
This is where we found Red the other morning. Evidently he was sitting in Sissy's seat at the table eating Goldfish and heard us coming. He must have jumped to the highest place he could. He also left a mess of crumbs on her placemat. Sissy thought that was so funny! Momma says I should clarify that his name is not Red but "Ray-ud" so from now on, he will be known as Ray-ud.
One of Bubba's many new tricks. He also loves to ride the car and get into stuff (more below), and drop things on the floor and watch you pick them up...over and over and over...
A better picture of Sissy's "pinky tails" just for my daddy.
Sissy showing Bubba around the house. He was giggling because she was showing him new things that he can now reach on the car. He will probably never walk.
We went to the Santa Train in Chase. Sissy LOVES trains and she enjoyed it. It was so cold. B&I went with us, so it was fun for the kids to be together. Here's Daddy and Bubba.
Momma and Sissy
All of us and the Santa. He was a little too touchy-feely for me. I have this thing with Santa's and can be a Santa snob. Sorry, but it's true. I wasn't really concerned with getting a picture with him because he was a little weird and in-your-face. Sissy didn't like him, so somehow I ended up with both kids in my lap because they were weirded out too.
Here is Bubba's new find. Sissy's kitchen. He loves to open and shut the door on the oven. He was also caught dragging the Christmas topiary around the den. And trying to get into the cabinet with the DVD player. Just the beginning.I will end with a funny. We have been singing "Praise Him in the morning, Praise Him at the noon time..." (I think they sing this in Bible Class too) Sissy was just singing "Pizza in the morning, Pizza in the morning"
3 comments:
These are my favorite kind of posts! I absolutely love pictures! Your kids are too adorable and it is so sweet that Sissy is showing her little Bubba the ropes! It seems like they are going to be close!
Thanks for visiting! How crazy we have the same last night. We've got to be related somehow. Do you pronounce yours like honey? Ours rhymes with pony. Where do you live? We live in San Angelo TX. Your children are precious!
...same last name, not night. Oops.
Post a Comment