Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas...way too much to tell!

So, I'll just show the highlights...beware of lotsa pictures. :)

Sissy with her Christmas dress on...there is no pic of the 2 of them together where they are both cooperating...see Bubba in the background?

My little sweet man!

Christmas with the Honeas Each grandchild gets a peddle tractor for their first Christmas, so this year was Bubba's turn. Sissy wanted to ride it but Bubba didn't want to get off. So, she came up with this and was peddling it for him. Pretty smart.
All of the Honea kids (and WB) Sissy and the twins are 10 days apart in age. This is the best we could do with 4 under 2 1/2. (Well, 5 if you count WB)
Setting out cookies for Santa and Rudolph.
Christmas morning. All Sissy wanted was "twains, whack (track), and a mailbox." We thought we would get her what she asked Santa for this year since it was her first year to understand. I guess we will teach her the 'you don't always get what you ask for' lesson next Christmas.
The infamous mailbox that she LOVES!!
Bubba with his Noah's Ark.
Bubba likes the trains too. Especially when Thomas goes by him so he can grab him!
Momma and Daddy on Christmas Day!
My Papaw always got each child boots for Christmas...since this was our first year without him, Mimae and Papa are carrying on this tradition in his memory. It sure was different without him.

Sissy with her boots
Bubba with his.

Jay picked out this Bambi for Bubba...He LOVES it!
Sissy playing with Jay's blow gun. I wouldn't be surprised if she asks for one next year!
The Super Jay and Super Coco shirts I made for Jay and Coley. Not too bad.

2 comments:

Sunny said...

I loved catching up on your posts. You have been really busy, but you have definitely made your kiddies' Christmas so much more special. I like how you thought to do the Christmas China. That is really a neat idea.

I'm happy that you all had such a wonderful Christmas! And, happy birthday to your hubby!

Unknown said...

What sweet photos! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!