"The Itchy Witch" (because she says her costume itched)
And Lightning McQueen Pit Crew
Or, as we called him, Ricky Bobby Buddy
*We painted and glittered our pumpkins this year and they turned out really cute...then it rained and there is paint and glitter all over the porch. We will do it again next year, but make sure to put them right by the front door.*
This was the first year that Buddy really enjoyed Halloween! After he went to the doors to get candy, he would run back yelling "Mommy! Daddy! Wook!!" He LOVED it! Sister loved it too of course! She will do anything for candy!
Sis also had her first field trip to the Fire Station. It was fun to see how she interacts with all of her friends at school. It's so much different than last year, for sure!
After she touched the hat, she said she needed germ-x. Must have been gross.
When I asked her what she thought about it, she said "It was fun, but I am very justapointed (disappointed) because I didn't get to spray the water hose!" Oh to be 4 again!





2 comments:
They are so cute! We missed sweet little Elias last night...I hope y'all are doing okay!
Does sister ever like anything she puts on :) That little {itchy} stinker! She's a smart girl, I want to bathe in Germ-x every time we leave the firehall!
Post a Comment