Over the past week or so I have been posting things that I am thankful for on facebook. I have decided to transfer them to the blog for documentation purposes. There are so many things that I can be thankful for these days, but here are the toppers...
Nov. 18~ I am thankful for some of the best friends in the world! They make me smile, cry, and belly laugh, especially on the days I need them most! God knew what he was doing when he put each of them in my life! I am blessed!
Nov. 19~ I am thankful for the wrinkles on my face and the gray in my hair! It shows that I laugh a lot and have a family that drives me crazy! I am blessed!
Nov. 20~ I am thankful for my little business that I love!
Nov. 21~ I am thankful for God...who is the one that has blessed me so much! Thankful that he is so forgiving...loving...nurturing...and knows how the day will go even before I begin to make my 'plan.' Can't wait to see him face to face!
Nov. 22~ Today I am thankful for my sweet baby boy! He loves tractors, lightening mcqueen, bible class, and sitting on my hip all day. I am so thankful for his laid back personality and his sweet voice that says 'ubb ee too mommy!' Thank you God for my son!
Nov. 23~ Today I am thankful for my little girl who is growing up way too fast! She loves school, driving tractors, all things arts and crafts, and her BB gun. She is such a good helper and loves her brother! Thank you God for my daughter!
Nov. 24~ Today I am thankful for my husband who works so hard for our family! No one can make me mad like he does and no one can make me laugh like he does! I love him~thank you God for my husband!
On Thanksgiving, I will be thankful for sitting at the dinner table with my family, fully bellies, cousins playing in the background, my daddy's chex mix, lots of love and tons of laughter! My cup is overflowing!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Sisterbug.com is the place to be!!
14 years ago
1 comment:
Have a wonderful day with your family!! Happy Thanksgiving, so thankful for you!!
Post a Comment