sure hope those were washable markers =) looks kinda cute on him! "Boys" is right...you just wait!!!
That is too cute!
Hey, I want to order and Auburn shirt for caley. Do I just pay you cash or do you use paypal?
SOOO cute!And I saw Amy G. talking about your goods, too! I can't wait to go check them out. On a completely different note, would you please e-mail me about your birthday giveaway Bible prize??
Hey! Sorry I keep forgetting to get back with you! I want the tiger paw. They are so so cute! Can I pay you at bonco??
Post a Comment
5 comments:
sure hope those were washable markers =) looks kinda cute on him! "Boys" is right...you just wait!!!
That is too cute!
Hey, I want to order and Auburn shirt for caley. Do I just pay you cash or do you use paypal?
SOOO cute!
And I saw Amy G. talking about your goods, too! I can't wait to go check them out.
On a completely different note, would you please e-mail me about your birthday giveaway Bible prize??
Hey! Sorry I keep forgetting to get back with you! I want the tiger paw. They are so so cute! Can I pay you at bonco??
Post a Comment