I have had a lot of people ask, so I decided to go ahead and let y'all see my blog for the new store! Thanks for all of the interest. I will have a Grand Opening and Giveaway when I get my inventory in, but until then, please browse and send me an email if you see anything you would like! If you are looking for something specific, please let me know and I will try to find or create it for you!
sisterbugembroidery.blogspot.com
I am ordering short sleeve shirts for spring/summer, but if you want something now, please let me know.
Hope you find something you like! Thanks for the support!
Sisterbug.com is the place to be!!
14 years ago
4 comments:
Love the look and all of your cute stuff.
I love the new blog! I definitely want to order some monogrammed t-shirts for the girls. Let's talk!
Amy
very cute lady!! did you ever get in touch with my friend harriette?
I am loving the burp cloths. Once I start getting little girls clothes I will be ordering some to match.
Post a Comment