Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Oh, I thought that was mine.

My routine of getting dinner on the table went as usual...
Get Bubba in his highchair while Sissy climbs into hers. Give him some toys to play with until I can get everything on the table and situated for everyone to begin eating. (That part can take a few minutes) Bring Sissy's plate to table, then bring mine. Sissy reminds me that I forgot her strawberries. Go back to get strawberries and bring to the table to cut them up. Cut up strawberries on her plate.
Then, I look over to see this...



I guess he's ready for table food.

2 comments:

Sunny said...

Yum-O! I love BLT's. You've motivated me to make one for lunch tomorrow!

That is great that he is ready for table food. Jack is 16 months and will only eat finger foods (crackers)!!! Totally driving me insane!

Sunny said...

We also have that little butterfly toy on your little guy's high chair. I think it is the cutest toy!