It's been a while since I updated! Way too much going on to even have time to even think about the blog really. I can't even remember all of the things I have missed, so I am just going to start on this weekend and go from there.
The kids are playing instructional t-ball and are LOVING it! They finally had their first game this weekend and I am glad to say that everyone on their team ran the bases in the correct direction! The first game happened to be right in the middle of Buddy's naptime. And this boy begs for a 'nappers' every day, so it was tough for him to get through the whole game. He ran off the field when it was over and said "Mommy, can I please be done?" He was worn out. But, not because he ran fast, cause he does a little walk/jog to get to first base. This little laid-back boy is in no hurry that's for sure! It is so funny to watch him! And, when he is on the field, he just plays in the dirt. :)
Sister, on the other hand, was really sad that she only got to bat two times. She may end up being my ball player! She wants to quit gymnastics and only do t-ball and basketball. I am fine with the t-ball because I had forgotten how much I LOVE baseball season! Being outside at the ball park brings back so many memories from growing up. Now, basketball...not so much. I am gonna let her try it, but I am not going to be sad if she doesn't really like it. Watch her play for the next 10 years or something!
We got a few good pictures before we started into our action packed, no nap (again!) Easter Sunday!
Sister looked so pretty this morning! She is growing up so fast these days! Buddy is the same ole mess he always is! Just a little bit taller and more mischievous!
Look who was NOT on call?! First major holiday/Easter in years! Amazing for sure! It was so nice to have all of us together for Easter!
We had church, a super long lunch, 2 Easter Egg hunts, a special meeting with the Easter Bunny, and then tried to plant the garden. Whew!
Buddy's new favorite thing to do is sneak candy...I have caught him about 4 times in the last 2 days with some of his sister's candy. Here he is 'no eating it mommy!' What he didn't know is that he had peep sugar all over his mouth and an obvious bite out of the peep's head. Stinker!
Our good friends always hold "The Best Easter Party Ever" and this year they topped themselves by having the Easter Bunny stop by! My kids were thrilled to see him!!
We had an action packed day and everyone was glad to get in the bed!
Coming up...
Major milestones for both kids
Planting the garden (it was too wet today)
Sister's thoughts on Heaven (which she talks about a lot)
Putting up Strawberry Jam
K for a Day (Boo!)
End of school
Beginning of summer! It's right around the corner!


1 comment:
Your kiddos are just as precious as ever!! and so glad you had your hubby with ya for Easter :) Love and miss ya lots!!
Post a Comment