Friday, September 3, 2010

The logistics of getting to Heaven~according to Sister


The following conversation took place in the car today:
Sister~"Mommy, how are we going to get to Heaven? I mean, I know God's gonna come pick us up in his truck, but how are we going to get on the clouds?" as she is gazing in the sky.

Me~"Do you think there is a road in the sky that we can't see?"

Sister~"Yes! I think that's it! And, I think he is going to give us a treat on the way since we've been good!"

Me~"What kind of treat?"

Sister~"I bet it's a lollipop! And it's going to be a really big one because it's a long way to get there!"

I LoVe that girl!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Only AA would think God will come in a truck - I LOVE it!!! :)

brooke said...

Love it!!

one BleSSed gal! said...

I could eat her up :)

Love my 2 BoYs! said...

LOVE IT!!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Sweet girl...I love how their little minds think. :)