I have to say, I think I am ready for school to start so that we are on a routine. I know that sounds crazy, but summer has been a little insane with swimming lessons, gymnastics, playtimes, and all the other things that I can't even remember. We really haven't had many days without something going on...I want one of those please.
For the 4th, we took off to the lake for a few days. My brother's family was in town for the weekend and WB was, let's all say it together, ON CALL. (I am really hoping with all the other holidays he's pulled this year that someone else gets Christmas.)
I think this little boy is gonna be my river rat. He LOVES being in the water. When we first started going to the lake, he would say "Mommy, Baaaaffff" (calling the water a bath and saying he wanted in it!) Now he just says "Wader, Wader, Waderrrr!"
This ones was climbing out of the boat, or trying to. Zackie is a little monkey for sure.
Sister liked the jet skis. The other day she said she wasn't going to ride them anymore because they were too much fun. She did get on the tube again! So proud of her!! See that smile? We never get that on camera!!
We don't get Coco's smile much either.
This is what happens when it takes too long to get the boat out. The 2 little ones decide they need to take matters in their own hands.
We watched a great fireworks show put on by Double Head Resort. Buddy and Coco kept calling out the colors in the sky. I am sure everyone around us enjoyed that!
We went over to the Splash Pad at the Renaissance too. I love this picture.
And this is what an 8 year old thinks is funny!
~up next~the aquarium~









3 comments:
I LOVE Sissy's smile on the jet ski...I have never seen her smile like that! It is too cute! I'm like you...ready for the craziness of summer to end...and for school to begin! :)
Boo...don't be wishing back to school on us! I dread it!
Check out those happy babies! Love all those BIG smiles :)
And I really hope that there are no more ON CALL holidays. Holidays without your honey STINK!
Sounds like some fun times to me! I can't believe school is just around the corner. Every year summer gets shorter and shorter. Love your pics!
Post a Comment